quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2009

Oh sweet child of mine!

Hi :) Sorry..but i haven't posted because..I'm on vacation:D all i want is enjoy the beach,the festivals, going out with my friends..i just want to thank for the comments that you ( the blogger's Forgetmenot,Mimi,my wonderland ) leave me, i love to read them and i appreciate very much, really: ) well..i leave you with this editorial, its from Vogue Nippon with Abbey Lee (jesus..she so beautiful and so natural).Thanks for reading my blog!










3 comentários:

  1. Hey!
    What magazines did you scanned that editorial from?
    Im just curious...
    I really enjoy commenting, beacause there is always something nice to say to you!
    Ps: Sweet child o mine is one of my favourite songs. and just for you to check it the correct way would be: sorry... but I HAVENT POSTED (you should change it!)
    :D
    www.holidayinhere.blogspot.com
    ADIEU

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you had a fantastic and relaxing vacation!

    No problem sweetie, as long as your writing I'll be reading :)

    xo

    ResponderEliminar